Pages

Senin, 19 April 2010

A horrible dialog

I know it’s hard. Not only for me but also for you.

As I said to you before, “Time goes so fast.”

You replied to me, “Heaven is lost.”
...............................................................................................................................................

Resistance.
I hope that I can use ‘resistance’.
To beat your shadow.
................................................................................................................................................

Tell me why, tell me why you’re still being a solitaire.
Tell me the truth.
Tell me everything inside your every single heart beats.
..............................................................................................................................................

You just said, “It’s different now.”
I opened my mouth, “You never make me sure.”
And both of us keep silent with our own minds.
...............................................................................................................................................

Silent.

Silent.

Silent.
....................................................................................................................................................

As time goes by,
You’re fading away.

Me? I never get your exact answer.

0 komentar: