Pages

Jumat, 10 Desember 2010

Ambigous

Time always goes around and never went back.
I miss how you used to be before now, but why don’t you never read mind?

Time always goes around, and so on with people, including you.

I’m not mind if you even have turned into somebody else.

Maybe you have found your destiny there.
Maybe you have forgotten who you were.

Ah...
I’m sorry..
I shouldn’t make any speculation about you. I mean, who the hell am I?
Even it’s true that you’ve already put me in one place, called, heart.
But if it’s that so, why don’t you see me in “that” place?
..........................................................................................................................................

I’m not able to see who you really are now.
You are extremely changed, my dear.
You seem so different. You have changed.

Just like time.



I don't know nothing about that
In fact I don't know nothing at all
I'm tired of proving you right
By doing everything so wrong
So tell me what you really want
-don’t know nothing-maroon 5-

0 komentar: